EDD September 2013 Mummies

yanting

I only dared to and managed to pass motion on day 3. SHIOK. if you haven't passed any, try taking stool softener and drink plenty of prune juice.

Im kinda having vvv loose stools now, like diarrhea. Wonder if the confinement food is too oily for me or I took too much of the stool softener. Oops.

My bb girl is really growing fast. She wants to be fed on an average of 2.5 hours and after BF (still only colostrum) she takes another 50ml of milk. Is she normal or drinking too much? Any advice?
My girl is also fed on ave of 2-3hrs interval, but my milk supply is not established yet, so sometimes she will cry for more and I have to feed her some FM today. Or else she will tear down the house. I limit it to 60ml per day.

A mummy

hey mummies!see some painkillers and stools alot here.
Well for me i was worried, because i have constipation throughout pregnancy and developed piles. Turn out haemorrhoid.
So, i didnt go to the loo until on the 4th day which is alright because gynae and nurses mentioned 5 days at most after labour to go to the loo.Dont be hard on yourselves.
Lucky for me, my stools were soft.
It came out because i need to insert the piles medication at my opening, and yea from that day,it's been pleasant journey.
Painkillers i kept on taking till day 8. Cant stand it lar...
Then i stopped because wasnt that painful but it was hard to sit.

A mummy

Gynae gave some solution to wash and an antibacterial solution to spray. A natural plant ingredient no alcohol so wasnt stinging.
It cleans my area really well, and my stitches getting better.

skt

clumsy smurf: Congrats!! Happy for you!

Sunbeams: you'll make it! gam-bak-te!

It's a mixture of feelings inside me whenever i read the good news from the mummies here. As much as I can't wait for my baby to arrive, I am also worried about the labour pain. I am so worried I will scream and whine all over!

skt

kittymummy: ^5 ! I am also waiting for my turn! mine is 23rd, when's yours? While waiting, I am trying to relax myself to nap on weekend, or thinking of some DIY ideas on baby's full month.

Caprilin

clumsy smurf: Congrats!! Happy for you!

Sunbeams: you'll make it! gam-bak-te!

It's a mixture of feelings inside me whenever i read the good news from the mummies here. As much as I can't wait for my baby to arrive, I am also worried about the labour pain. I am so worried I will scream and whine all over!
same here.. i guess i will ask for epidural beforehand :x