Need recommendation

jasbaby

Re: Confinement lady to recommend!!!

oh my confinement lady is also rather pro bf and will help with advises on bf.

otpang

Alpha Male

looking for Confinement lady.
here is one.

Pls call Mdm Esther Lee directly at 81332077 for more details. Please do not sms. Mdm Esther Lee speaks Mandarin and dialects only. Thank you

Attachments

Dee Ho

Halo!! I ve a good confinement lady frm Malaysia - Johor .
Her name is Ah Xing.

She is very patient and nice lady to be with. But most important of all, she loves baby(ies). If I were to have my 2nd baby, I will ask her to help me again. She teach me some "tricks" of how to handle my newborn.
She stay in my house for the mth. Day & Nite.

Her charges is S$1,800. And her contact # +60167403557.

Chinese speaking. Basically, she will wash baby clothes, cook confinement food, & take care of your new born. :red:

iiskies

Hi py85,
Can i hv the contact number of ur CL? I need to find a CL willing to teach how to take care of bb as my mil passed away liao n my mum is in msia.
My due date wil b mid of may 09. My email add is cshehui@yahoo.com
Tks. :)

Amanda Tan

Hi, my due date is 1 Aug 09. I heard from my colleague saying that the search for confinement lady must be early. I need recommendation on good confinement lady. Main thing is she can cook confinement dishes well (yum yum), look after my new born including night feedings. And errrr............. need to be good temper, cos .......... my MIL is not an easy person to get along with, though is a short 1 mth stay.

Any recommendation from the mothers???

Amanda Tan

Hi Autumn 82

I am interested to get the contact of the confinement lady recommended by Junkee. Do you manage to get the contact? My due date is 1 Aug 09 and now searching for good confinement lady.

elaine01

My CL is Auntie Liqing. She’s in her 50s. A very friendly, cheerful, experienced, modern & flexible person.

She’ll let me know what I can eat & what I cant eat. If I need to eat a certain food but I don’t like, she wont force me but will offer alternatives. When she’s done with her duties(ie. Wash clothes, prepare food for meals, etc……), she’ll help me with simple housework.

She charges me $1.8K, exclusive of the red packet given to her upon arrival & departure. Amount is entirely up to individual. Also not inclusive of her trip to custom on the 14th day. I do my own marketing. I paid her a deposit of $300 when I was 3 months pregnant.

As I’m giving TBF before I returned to work, I instruct her to make me a cup of hot drink every time after I nurse/pump(round the clock). She did a good job. She’s not very pro-breastfeeding but she’ll respect your decision to breastfeed & make the necessary dishes to help with your supply. She even reminded me the food that I can touch which may affect my supply.

She’s good with tonics. She took very good care of baby & me.

Hi, my due date is 1 Aug 09. I heard from my colleague saying that the search for confinement lady must be early. I need recommendation on good confinement lady. Main thing is she can cook confinement dishes well (yum yum), look after my new born including night feedings. And errrr............. need to be good temper, cos .......... my MIL is not an easy person to get along with, though is a short 1 mth stay.

Any recommendation from the mothers???
a malaysian CL, auntie ya ju, sg hp 90593076, my hp 0177009978

she is in her 40s... very patient with babies.. good in cleaning.. but her cooking is very plain.. good attitude and no temper..

deborah

wendy79

Confinement lady

Just a little experience to share... For those who are hesitating if you should get a confinement lady, read my experience ...

I had my first baby in 2006 and my aunt and mum helped me during confinement and I was well taken care of.. My 2nd bb was due in dec 2008 and my aunt couldn't make it to help me cos of some family committment, my mum couldn't handle cos she is looking after my elder girl and she asked me to approached my MIL. but i dun want.. so i decided to engage a confinement lady and she was also very good. i got plenty of rest and food she cooked was good also. she even volunteerd helped me with my household chores like mopping the floor and washed my husband;s laundry. After my confinement, I told my husband i am glad that i engage her, cannot imagine how to face my stingy MIL for 1 month if she is coming to stay with me.

wendy79

Re: Confinement lady

Just a little experience to share... For those who are hesitating if you should get a confinement lady, read my experience ...

I had my first baby in 2006 and my aunt and mum helped me during confinement and I was well taken care of.. My 2nd bb was due in dec 2008 and my aunt couldn't make it to help me cos of some family committment, my mum couldn't handle cos she is looking after my elder girl and she asked me to approached my MIL. but i dun want.. so i decided to engage a confinement lady and she was also very good. i got plenty of rest and food she cooked was good also. she even volunteerd helped me with my household chores like mopping the floor and washed my husband;s laundry. After my confinement, I told my husband i am glad that i engage her, cannot imagine how to face my stingy MIL for 1 month if she is coming to stay with me.

By the way my confinement lady is Yuying, from seremban.. very nice and easygoing lady

irene95337

Re: Confinement lady

Hi, wendy. I'm due in April 09. Tot of looking for one cl. Can i have ur cl contact pls. BTW how much is she charging? I'm actually still not sure if i should get one. Got a maid at hme. MIL say can help me look after...but still uncomfortable due to my first child expercience. She throw away my breast milk...say put inside fridge not good for baby!! now dont know what to do!!