Prenatal massage

Jodav

Can anyone recommend contacts for prenatal massage? I had been searching the web but seems not many contacts for prenatal massage. THANKS!!

adlinzul

Can anyone recommend contacts for prenatal massage? I had been searching the web but seems not many contacts for prenatal massage. THANKS!!
I do my Prenatal Massage wth one of the Auntie name mdm rokiah..$50 per session....she live @Woodlands,,evn got her own multiply site..

norfen

I do my Prenatal Massage wth one of the Auntie name mdm rokiah..$50 per session....she live @Woodlands,,evn got her own multiply site..
hi,
can i have her contact no. and her multiply site pls?
looking for a malay masseuse for prenatal massage too. thanks!

btw, is she good?

January84

I did mine with mdm sadiah, she charge $50/session too.
pay per visit, no deposit needed and she stay at CCK area.

PM me con her contact if interested =)

Satellite

Hi

May I have both Auntie Rokia and Auntie Sadia contact Please?

My back is aching so badly, (I can't sit or stand- only lying down seems to ease the pain) I think i desperately need some form of relief and hoping massage will work.

trendy

I did mine with mdm sadiah, she charge $50/session too.
pay per visit, no deposit needed and she stay at CCK area.

PM me con her contact if interested =)
Can i hve mdm sadiah contact coz i stay at cck too.Btw hw gd is she? Hw many session u hve wif her? Will she help wif my bb massage too? Tks.

Jodav

I have a few contacts after reading many posting from the forum and gathering them from friends etc. I had not tried any of the below but pls refer to my comments I heard so far.

Prenatal massage / Post Natal massage
Ida - $45/hour
Contact - 91514757
Comments - I had booked appointment with her tomorrow based on good feedback from mummies in this site

Siti - price unavaliable. no response from her so far
Contact - 91460613
Comments - As what 1 mummy mentioned, poor response. Had sms 2 times her yesterday. No response so far.

Katijah - unsure of price
Contact - 98001394
Comments - Highly recommended by mummies in this site. I had booked her for massage next Sat.

Maya - $75 / 1.5 hours
Website - Maya Mummy Massage | Traditional Javanese Massage | Prenatal | Postnatal
Contact - 91690543
Highly recommended by mummies in this site. I had booked her for post natal massage already as she is very "hot".

Lina - $80 / 1.5 hours
Contact - 96246766
Comments - She is a full time nurse with lots of qualifications [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dip. in Nursing, [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dip. Body Massage & Make up Artist, [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dip. in Aesthetic Therapy, [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dip. In Bio Chemic. [/FONT]
I find her a bit expensive so did not request for her service.

Intan - $45/1hour (only post natal massage)
Contact - 96372488
Comments - Highly recommended by my friends (5 mummies). All of them used her. Excellent service and result can be seen in 2nd session accordingly to all of them. However, she is also very "Hot". I had already booked her for post natal massage together with Maya.

I aim to slim down to my original weight of 52kg within 1 month!!! hahaha...... so very desperate on such massage.

If you have good contacts, please post and share with other mummies too :)

adlinzul

Massage at $50 per session.
Pakej $420 :
urut + jamu + bengkung (diambil semula selepas 7 hari) + 5 hari utk anak (urut,mandi) @ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days) + 5 days for baby (massage,bath)

Pakej $370 :
urut + jamu + bengkong (after 7 days, cik take back) @ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days)

Pakej $270 :
urut + jamu @ massage + jamu
Pakej $250 :
urut saja @ only massage
$18 - bengkong @ cummerbund

Jenbel

Hehee.. Jodav,

Having tried a few of these massage ladies, care to share your view???

I have booked Mdm Katijah for post natal. Now, having second thought whether to have pre-natal as well?

Jodav

Hi Jenbel,

I had tried Ida for 2 times. She is punctual and friendly. I had bad experieces with some massue previously before I was preggy. To me, Punctualilty is important. Hate to wait. Waste time!

On her service, she is friendly and will talk to you to clear your doubts regarding pregnancy + Baby issue. Basicially, she chats with you during massage. However, if you choose to keep slient, she will not talk too. (I like it cos some massue talks too much. hehe..)

Her pressure in massage is good. She has great strength! Really "forceful" and clearing all my knots around the neck and shoulders at 1st visit. I was able to sleep so well after that and I contacted her for 2nd time massage a week later. She is one of the strongest massue i had ever experienced. I like hard massage!

I had booked Mdm Maya this thursday for massage :) becuase I had booked her for post natal massage. I just wanna try out how is her "style"... So I can better confirm massue lady for my post natal.

Go for prenatal massage if you want it. It really helps to clear your body aches + Sleep well at night!

Jovyna

I just had this massage auntie doing for me... Her name is Auntie Romah... Mobile no. is 90617331...

she's doing confinement massage for me at e moment... but i noe she do pre-natal and post-natal massage... she stay at Pasir Ris de...

Jodav

Hi Kyala,

You can choose to have the massage on a thin mattress placed on floor so that the oilment she applies will not dirty your bed. I simply lay a clean towel on the mattess, one towel to cover myself and one towel rolled like a pillow for my head to rest on. Sometimes, u do need a small pillow in between your legs/knees if you are lying on one side.

mummy5

hi, all..i would like to recommand my massage lady who r currently massaging me, with 10years of experience she can do normal massage 1hr $40, pre-natal massage 1hr $50, post-natal massage 7days $450 including tummy wrap with a long binding and fat burner lotion to slim down.. and she can do baby massage as well.. the chargers are for those who are staying in hougang area only because this lady is staying in hougang st 91.. she is ex-therapy from east shore hospital.. interested can call her at 94361463 mdm sheda.. i intro this lady because im happy with her service, she very friendly and puntual no deposit if u bok her for post-natal massage lastly iv lost 3kg after 14days package!!...