“Smile, Baby” photo contest!

Suzie Quek

hi mommies.. just wanna share some info on this “Smile, Baby” photo contest by pharmaplus.. it's only for this september and also, they have a baby fair with many baby products on promotion too! :Dancing_wub:

just have to login to www.pharmaplus.com.sg/babycontest to join and can win attractive prizes for your babies!

the top prize is a babysilk hamper.. i tried some of the products from this brand.. tink its onli found in pharmaplus.. it's reali gd dat i use it on myself too! hehe.. :001_302: i recommend all mommies to try it!

sereneng

hi mommies.. just wanna share some info on this “Smile, Baby” photo contest by pharmaplus.. it's only for this september and also, they have a baby fair with many baby products on promotion too! :Dancing_wub:

just have to login to www.pharmaplus.com.sg/babycontest to join and can win attractive prizes for your babies!

the top prize is a babysilk hamper.. i tried some of the products from this brand.. tink its onli found in pharmaplus.. it's reali good dat i use it on myself too! hehe.. :001_302: i recommend all mommies to try it!
Hi Suzie & all,

Just want to share that if you are looking for baby photo contest, there is one at Today's Motherhood <a href="http://www.todaysmotherhood.com/contests/baby-photo-contest/">Baby Photo Contest</a>.

Contest is held monthly and winner gets to be the Cover Page Model of the magazine and win free photoshoots from professional child photographer.

Try it :)