13 weeks pregnancy

Maggimee

Hi MTB, I am currently 13weeks now ... Cant feel much changes , yet to see bump ... Is it normal ?:embarrassed:

Hi MTB, I am currently 13weeks now ... Cant feel much changes , yet to see bump ... Is it normal ?:embarrassed:
Hi, it's completely normal.. especially if it's your first pregnancy.. some can't even see the bump till 5-6mths.. when I had my first, my bump only starting showing at 5mths..I am now with my no. 2 and already showing my baby bump in first trimester! It's different every pregnancy, so just relax and enjoy the journey. :)

Maggimee

Hi, it's completely normal.. especially if it's your first pregnancy.. some can't even see the bump till 5-6mths.. when I had my first, my bump only starting showing at 5mths..I am now with my no. 2 and already showing my baby bump in first trimester! It's different every pregnancy, so just relax and enjoy the journey. :)
Wah ... After reading your reply I feel more relaxed .... Previously I so worried afraid that anything negative will happen :embarrassed: Or maybe because I am more big built might take longer time to show ? One more question if during 13weeks of pregnancy I tends to sleep more on my back, right side den on left side is it ok ?

Wah ... After reading your reply I feel more relaxed .... Previously I so worried afraid that anything negative will happen :embarrassed: Or maybe because I am more big built might take longer time to show ? One more question if during 13weeks of pregnancy I tends to sleep more on my back, right side den on left side is it ok ?
If you are of a bigger built, I think all the more your bump wouldn't show that early. As long as you are eating well and not facing any problems, you should be good. :)
I think there's no problem on which side you are sleeping on at this point. The key is you have quality sleep. As your bump gets bigger, that's where the real challenge begins. :)

Maggimee

If you are of a bigger built, I think all the more your bump wouldn't show that early. As long as you are eating well and not facing any problems, you should be good. :)
I think there's no problem on which side you are sleeping on at this point. The key is you have quality sleep. As your bump gets bigger, that's where the real challenge begins. :)
Phew .... ThaNks so much .... your reply really give me a huge relieved :001_302:...... How is your day :)

jiajia85

i am also in my 13th week. my first kid. tummy not much difference yet. i think its normal.
if you google online, i think the baby is only about 6cm long? still very small.

also didnt gain any weight.. still same weight as before pregnant.

just eat balance diet and rest well.
all will be good!! :001_302:

blissgal

I am currently into 13 weeks. didn't gain much weight too.
Still having bad nausea, vomiting, backache, fatigue, and emo at times.
Wonder when will these get better..

dear mummies, I'm 5 months +++ pregnant now, having bad nausea too, really cannot smell anymore
from the salon, keep myself always in my facial room even no customer appointment, seldom helping
my dear in salon nowadays too.