1st timer question

Yellywoo

Alpha Male
Is there anyone here experience brown discharge during 6-8 weeks? Been to doctor but okie and took medi. But still having the discharge, is it normal?

Hazel

Hi,

I have the same problem with all my 3 pregnancy. I took medicine as well and I am advise by my gynae not to carry too heavy stuff and walk to much. For my 1st pregnancy, after taking the medicine for like 2 mths, the brown discharge was gone. 2nd pregnancy, took the same medicine and it make me really SICK, feel nausea all the time after taking the medicine...so I stop and avoid carrying heavy stuff or doing strenous exercise. 3rd pregnancy..discharge just went off after 1 month. Do be careful, having brown discharge is not very good sign actually..if you notice the brown discharge color turns red like spoting for 1st day mens,it's best you visit the gynae fast. That was what happen to my very first pregnancy and I had a miscarriage after that.

But not to worry to much ..just be more careful..don't stress yourself and don't carry heavy stuff.....just monitor...all should be well....

Yellywoo

Alpha Male
Hi,

I have the same problem with all my 3 pregnancy. I took medicine as well and I am advise by my gynae not to carry too heavy stuff and walk to much. For my 1st pregnancy, after taking the medicine for like 2 mths, the brown discharge was gone. 2nd pregnancy, took the same medicine and it make me really SICK, feel nausea all the time after taking the medicine...so I stop and avoid carrying heavy stuff or doing strenous exercise. 3rd pregnancy..discharge just went off after 1 month. Do be careful, having brown discharge is not very good sign actually..if you notice the brown discharge color turns red like spoting for 1st day mens,it's best you visit the gynae fast. That was what happen to my very first pregnancy and I had a miscarriage after that.

But not to worry to much ..just be more careful..don't stress yourself and don't carry heavy stuff.....just monitor...all should be well....
Thanks Hazel! Really worried...

apsmendoza

Had the same experience before. Also took medicine and was advised by doctor to have bedrest until spotting stopped. Did not go to work for about two weeks and did nothing (just stayed on the bed). MIL also advised me to keep my feet up while lying down. Hope it helps.