2nd Pregnancy

slm070399

Hi, would like to ask on the 2nd pregnancy, were any of u anxious and worried about the fetus before getting the 1st gynae vist?

Catty

Not really cos i usually will leave it to fate but of cos will be more cautious and careful in watever things i do during the 1st 3 months..

apollo

hmm this can be counted as my "2nd" pregnancy.. the 1st was unsuccessful so my hubby and me tend to be more "kiasu" & "kiasi" when we came to know I'm pregnant again..

yyt47

hmm this can be counted as my "2nd" pregnancy.. the 1st was unsuccessful so my hubby and me tend to be more "kiasu" & "kiasi" when we came to know I'm pregnant again..
Congratulations. Well normally if you had lost 1 before, you would be more careful & anxious of the next one to avoid getting into the same situation.

I lost 1 b4 too & so i am more careful with this coming bb too...Just take good care of yrself..:001_302:

yyt47

Hi, would like to ask on the 2nd pregnancy, were any of u anxious and worried about the fetus before getting the 1st gynae vist?
Congrats!!! ..for me ...i am still anxious of the 2nd one... but not so excited like the 1st..cos somehow u are considered "slightly" more experienced? But for me i am excited for the 2nd one cos i lost 1 b4 that so had to take extra care now..:001_302:

hueychye79

Hi Regina

When you means 1st was unsuccessful is misscarriage?

Or other reason?

I am 10 weeks preggy, sometimes will worry also...

Because only visit gynae once in 4 weeks...

Worried if in the middle bb stop heartbeat we also don't know...

apollo

Congratulations. Well normally if you had lost 1 before, you would be more careful & anxious of the next one to avoid getting into the same situation.

I lost 1 b4 too & so i am more careful with this coming bb too...Just take good care of yrself..:001_302:
ya i agreed.. like my fren, she bought pregnancy very easy de that's y she just eat anything she wants.. for me, everyone ard is very concern abt what i eat and do..

apollo

Hi Regina

When you means 1st was unsuccessful is misscarriage?

Or other reason?

I am 10 weeks preggy, sometimes will worry also...

Because only visit gynae once in 4 weeks...

Worried if in the middle bb stop heartbeat we also don't know...
my 1st baby stopped heartbeat at 11weeks... the reason was unknown.. but conceive again 3mths after the incident and now my current BB is nearly 30weeks in my tummy..

that time when i know i pregnant again, damn kan chiong, straight go see my gynae den everytime appt very scare cannot detect heartbeat..

dun wry so much, u know the more u wry, it will affect the fetus?? cos ur emotions affect ur baby too... if u're happy, baby is happy.. =D :tlaugh:

hueychye79

my 1st baby stopped heartbeat at 11weeks... the reason was unknown.. but conceive again 3mths after the incident and now my current BB is nearly 30weeks in my tummy..

that time when i know i pregnant again, damn kan chiong, straight go see my gynae den everytime appt very scare cannot detect heartbeat..

dun wry so much, u know the more u wry, it will affect the fetus?? cos ur emotions affect ur baby too... if u're happy, baby is happy.. =D :tlaugh:
Looks like is very comment the baby heartbeat stop in the middle of the pregnancy... :embarrassed:

1st trimester is very diffucult to know the baby movement..

Still need to wait 2 more week to see my gynae... :embarrassed:

woofy55

ya ... i also very anxious cos i lost my 1st one too abt 2 yrs ago. then finally got to conceive again via IUI. If i'm not giddy, i'll almost forgot i'm pregnant and suddenly anxious cos wondering if i lost it again.. then start looking out if still hv preg symptoms. think too kan cheong liao... :( need to relax relax...

now i only abt 4-5wks. haven't detect heartbeat.. need to go back for scan 2 wks later.. hopefully everything is fine... thruout.. :)

apollo

Looks like is very comment the baby heartbeat stop in the middle of the pregnancy... :embarrassed:

1st trimester is very diffucult to know the baby movement..

Still need to wait 2 more week to see my gynae... :embarrassed:
ya it's quite common nowadays.. but dun wry cos it does not happen to alot ppl.. most impt is to be happy dun think so much.. heard tt too much stress can also cause baby heartbeat to stop halfway..

ya ... i also very anxious cos i lost my 1st one too abt 2 yrs ago. then finally got to conceive again via IUI. If i'm not giddy, i'll almost forgot i'm pregnant and suddenly anxious cos wondering if i lost it again.. then start looking out if still hv preg symptoms. think too kan cheong liao... :( need to relax relax...

now i only abt 4-5wks. haven't detect heartbeat.. need to go back for scan 2 wks later.. hopefully everything is fine... thruout.. :)
during my 1st trimester i also lik tt.. but "heng" is my morning sickness very serious so can kind of know BB is well inside while i sufferred -.-"

tt time i went to gynae at 4+weeks, can only detect a 3mm sac.. nothing inside at all.. only abt 6+ or 7weeks den can see the mini heartbeat pumping..

cui_er

I'm also very anxious and impatient during this pregnancy. For my first pregnancy, I only found out about 18 weeks so by then, it was very stable liao, and felt mostly surprise and happiness only so no anxiety. After first birth, about 1yr later, got pregnant again but MC due to no apparent reason. So this time when i found out pregnant, really quite kancheong.