2ww

RinaBasit

Haha! I tested 2 Days after i missed my period using an Ovulation Strip.. It was positive and then retested using Clearblue Pregnancy Kit and its Positive too. I got my implantation bleeding after 2 days i tested positive though.. Babydust to you!

Haha! I tested 2 Days after i missed my period using an Ovulation Strip.. It was positive and then retested using Clearblue Pregnancy Kit and its Positive too. I got my implantation bleeding after 2 days i tested positive though.. Babydust to you!
Thank you for your reply! It is very hard to resist the urge not to test. :bbtongue:

fuyumi

I didn't... and I still dont't.. :001_302:

I try to find other ways to keep my mind relaxed and sometimes I hang out with friends to distract myself. When I think I can't stand it then I will talk to my friends about it and it provides me with some relieve. Although sometimes friends may not be able to find a solution but by talking it out, that does make me feel better.

The test kits.. yes I have to agree it's tough to resist but after one time I got a chemical pregnancy.. I knew that the best way to make myself feel better is to take the test at the doctor. Alternatively, you can buy a few different brands and test them all. :001_302: I think with maybe a few BFP on different sticks pretty much gives you the joy you have been waiting for.

P.S.. I just pass the 1st week of the 2WW. LOL!

Hi Fuyumi!

I think when i had my first it was so much easier because i knew less. Now that I am very aware of the 2ww it make it so much harder.

I think I have tested twice so far and of course they're negative. I am trying to wait out to at least when my period is due but so far it's not going so well.

I'm about 10DPO not far from you :eek:

I shall keep trying to wait :p

I didn't... and I still dont't.. :001_302:

I try to find other ways to keep my mind relaxed and sometimes I hang out with friends to distract myself. When I think I can't stand it then I will talk to my friends about it and it provides me with some relieve. Although sometimes friends may not be able to find a solution but by talking it out, that does make me feel better.

The test kits.. yes I have to agree it's tough to resist but after one time I got a chemical pregnancy.. I knew that the best way to make myself feel better is to take the test at the doctor. Alternatively, you can buy a few different brands and test them all. :001_302: I think with maybe a few BFP on different sticks pretty much gives you the joy you have been waiting for.

P.S.. I just pass the 1st week of the 2WW. LOL!

fuyumi

Hey :)

Yes I understand the excitement too. :) I'm 16DPO and I couldn't resist testing.. LOL!!!

Hi Fuyumi!

I think when i had my first it was so much easier because i knew less. Now that I am very aware of the 2ww it make it so much harder.

I think I have tested twice so far and of course they're negative. I am trying to wait out to at least when my period is due but so far it's not going so well.

I'm about 10DPO not far from you :eek:

I shall keep trying to wait :p

fuyumi

I will suggest that you check upon your AF due or a week later. :) I was quite lucky to get a BFP on the day it was due, do not give up and continue to have hope.