6 weeks 2 days pregnancy but no Gestational Sac during Ultrasound

nantan82

Hi mommies, last week i went for my 5th week ultrasound and nothing was seen. Yesterday i went for my 6th week ultrasound and saw nothing again! No gestational sac, no yolk, nothing! This is my 3rd pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my #1 & #2, their gestational sac was found during my 5th week. Unfortunatly my #2 pregnancy failed on the 15th week. My gynae say its not due to the previous miscarriage, it maybe just because its too early but I'm very sure of my LMP and confirmed that I'm already 6 weeks 3 days today! I'm very very worried its estopic pregnancy now but there is no sign of cramp, sharp pain or bleeding.

Any similar cases of gestational sac not being seen in 6th week pregnancy ultrasound scan?

zaclin29

I just had a scan and didnt see anything at 5th week too...
Pray hard the doc can see the sac next week..

I just had my scan yesterday too.. Im in my 5th week now. Just like you, the gynae couldnt see anything. Not even the sac :( kinda worried too. Gynae said to come back next week for the 2nd scan. Hoping and praying that i can see something nx week..

RaineRaine

Hi Ladies, try not to worry. When i was in my early 5th week plus.. The gynae also noted that he could not really see anything, And around 6weeks mid i went for another ultrasound and the little one was in there with a heartbeat :) and gynae told me its normal that during the early period it will be difficult to detect:)

remember

im 7week pregnant according to the scaning but when i did a blood test result was negative im worry please help!