6 weeks 4 days Preg

Judyn3o

Thank u so much Mrswan! Hehe. Ya. So far my hb has been really sweet. Almost all the things he will do for me. I am thankful.

mrswan

good good, rem slow mode on for now till you reach 2nd tri where mc is almost equal to 0%, then you can start enjoy food and swimming but those relax swim. Your symptoms is strong meaning your pregnancy is strong too, which my mum said hehe..

Judyn3o

Haha. I vomit like every now n then. Got to drink lotsa water to prevent dehydration. Waiting to do the Oscar scan next month then after that I can relax abit cos ending first trim. I must jia you jia you. :)

Judyn3o

Ok. I'm joining after June cos' if I join now. Ppl will know I'm preg and I dun wan ppl to know I'm preg now ( not 3 mths yet). Haha

silverautumn

good good, rem slow mode on for now till you reach 2nd tri where mc is almost equal to 0%, then you can start enjoy food and swimming but those relax swim. Your symptoms is strong meaning your pregnancy is strong too, which my mum said hehe..
oh no, does it mean if symptom is quite weak like not much symptoms it also means the pregnancy is pretty weak?
i'm in my 5th week now, going for another scan 2 weeks later but the thing is i do not experience much symptoms other than the slight cramps on and off as well as frequent need to pee and now the breast tenderness kind of feels better not as bad already..

hearing all the stories and the fact that gynae also keep emphasizing its still a early pregnancy and all is making me feel worried...=(

careling

Ok. I'm joining after June cos' if I join now. Ppl will know I'm preg and I dun wan ppl to know I'm preg now ( not 3 mths yet). Haha
closed group should be ok. no ones knows.....except the pple chatting inside la...lolzz...but you are welcome!

fuyumi

I was advised to rest as much as I can and reduce walking in my first trimester. Don't feel guilty of lying in bed. If you feel tired just rest and the cramps if they are not serious or theres no bleeding then don't stress too much about it. You may highlight it to the gynae on your visits and I have read that it does happen to some ladies.

Happymummy1994

Must keep yourself happy. Because as tummy gets bigger, you'll have problem sleeping, and will get more irritated than before! You'll be more emotional than before as well! ^^