8 Nov - Baby Dingjin has arrived, :)

leecheng

Hello everyone,

My 3rd little prince Dingjin has arrived on 8 Nov, weighing 3.55 kg. :001_302:

My story :
Went for check up on 8 Nov afternoon (at 37weeks + 3 days) and was told by gynae that I was already half way there, cervix was 5-6 cm dilated. Admitted into delivery suite immediately at 5.30pm, broke waterbag at 6pm, major contractions started at 7plus pm and delivered 10mins before 8pm. Woohoo!

I must admit after my first 2, was rather apprehensive and scared of experiencing labour pains again. Happy baby was nice to me and didn't take too long to come out. :)

Cheers!:wong4:

leecheng

Congrats and wow that's a fast delivery!!! Your prince name is pronounced as deposit in chinese?
Thanks!
Hahaha, ya we also realized it sounds like deposit if don't pronounce properly. :p
It's jin4 rather than jin1, 定缙. Got a geomancer to suggest names n this is the best among the choices.

keefu

Thanks!
Hahaha, ya we also realized it sounds like deposit if don't pronounce properly. :p
It's jin4 rather than jin1, 定缙. Got a geomancer to suggest names n this is the best among the choices.
It's a special name :) Next boy can call him xianjin :D

leecheng

Thanks!

Hahaha, that's funny. Deposit n Cash.
No more next boy, stopping at 3. Have 2 older boys named Dingrui(4) n Dingxi(1). :)