About shamini nair gyneac in kk womens hospital

jillu

Does anyone have the reviews about shamini nair in KK WOMENS HOSPITAL. I am planning to conceive , hence would like to go and have precounselling with her .. can somebody help...

Imah

Hi Jillu!
M not sure abt this doc. But i've heard good reviews abt Dr.Sadhana also from KKH. she was my cousin's gynae as well as few others i noe.. =)

Does anyone have the reviews about shamini nair in KK WOMENS HOSPITAL. I am planning to conceive , hence would like to go and have precounselling with her .. can somebody help...

NuR_iRfAn

She's the one who help me in the delivered (my gynae Dr June Tan on leave that day)...She very nice,soft spoken...
If,i got preggy agn,i will surely take her as my gynae...

geminimummy

Hi Jillu!
M not sure about this doc. But i've heard good reviews about Dr.Sadhana also from Kandang Kerbau Hospital. she was my cousin's gynae as well as few others i know.. =)

what reviews are those? i have an appt scheduled with her...first time! :)

Asma

I have consulted Dr. Shamini Nair during my pregnancy and I can swear that it was a wrong decision. I found her too rude and impatient. I visited her 5-6 times before finally deciding to change my doctor. Every time she suggested new tests and did regular ultrasound which cost me $700-$800 per visit. She was never interested in discussing my issues or health and was always looking for moving to next patients. Only thing she was concerned was suggesting new tests or confirming next appointment. I will never visit her again and feel pity for those who think they don’t have any other option or are afraid as bound by company sponsorship etc. etc.