Advice needed for Delivery Charges

watergirl

Hi there.. need some advice regarding delivery charges at KKH (The private suite)

I am currently visiting the The private suite for my antenatal. As a civil servant, I have good benefits. I pay only 15% of the bill per visit. Somehow some people told me that TPS is not subsidised but the amount deducted from my salary is only 15%. Hence i did not take up any package.

Can somebody tell me how much it would cost to deliver at KKH? Normal delivery, 2-3 days. class A1 or B1. I understand medisave can use $1800 only for normal delivery. I saw the KKH websites and there are too many figures. ANyone who has received their delivery bill at KKH? the breakdown would be very useful for me thanks.

Also how soon are we supposed to pay the bill.

MrsNeo

I'm also visiting The Private Suite for my atenatal. I paid my package fees already.

I took the package is, class A1.. medisave $1800 and paid $1690 by cash.

Anytime if you are ready and confirm.. you can actually go to the counter there and make your payment.

They will explain everything to you in details too :001_302:

watergirl

I'm also visiting The Private Suite for my atenatal. I paid my package fees already.

I took the package is, class A1.. medisave $1800 and paid $1690 by cash.

Anytime if you are ready and confirm.. you can actually go to the counter there and make your payment.

They will explain everything to you in details too :001_302:
Hi,

You mean you took the antenatal package or the delivery package? Are you or your husband under Civil Service benefits? cos if so, antenatal package doesnt seem so attractive.

I am also thinking of taking A1 cos my family is quite big and they would be rather noisy :) So the $1690 i suppose is something like a deposit. If final bill is lesser they will return and if more you have to pay more rite?

MrsNeo

I took the delivery package. Nah.. my DH's not under Civil Service benefits. Haha.

Ya it's the deposit. Ah nor.. if got extra charges they will ask you pay more.. if don't have then they will return the change =D

Anyway when's your EDD? (n.n)

watergirl

wow.. very akan datang! Mine is Dr Wee Horng Yen. Nice guy.. who's yours? Dun forget to let me see the breakdown of your bill. Have you bought all the necessary stuff like the cot, changin table etc?

MrsNeo

HAHA. mine is Dr Irene Chua. Sure.. will let you know. Yea.. still left with some. But can get it nearby. :DD all the best to your pregnancy ya ^^