Advisable tea to drink when trying to conceive

shijiaxin

Anyone has any idea whether is there any tea can be drink when you are trying to conceive?

for example red date tea , ginger tea all non-caffeine drink...

arkin2010

Anyone has any idea whether is there any tea can be drink when you are trying to conceive?

for example red date tea , ginger tea all non-caffeine drink...
Hi,
I heard before that wolfberries with dried longan,add hot water,drink while still warm.
And I heard before raspberry tea...
Perhaps you can check it out
Different people have different remedies.:001_302:

shijiaxin

Hi arkin2010,

true also but i am looking for general advise, as i feel super bloated these days thinking to drink ginger tea to help to release the "gas" inside...
and my menses is around the corner, not sure am i pregn or not...
so was thinking any experience or expertise our there can advise me

Hi,
I heard before that wolfberries with dried longan,add hot water,drink while still warm.
And I heard before raspberry tea...
Perhaps you can check it out
Different people have different remedies.:001_302:

kimyen

Hi arkin2010,

true also but i am looking for general advise, as i feel super bloated these days thinking to drink ginger tea to help to release the "gas" inside...
I understand that ginger tea is heaty.

arkin2010

Hi arkin2010,

Shijiaxin,
If you have " gas " inside stomach,to me the best way is to rub stomach and let it fart out,cos our stomach have the ability to ...but if you want drink ginger tea,it best to make it yourself with slices ginger and add to taste.
If you feel super bloated might be the symptom of pregnancy, you can check after you missed your menses.

shijiaxin

Hi Arkin

i dont dare to rub my tummy as ya i afraid i am conceiving now... yet my menses is ard the corner.. now my tummy felt super bloated and cramp, the cramp is like coming menses cramp...
so i thought tea can help me release the bloated-ness... but also afraid too much tea end up too cooling make my cramp worst...

totally confuse and in-experience....:embarrassed: sigh....

Shijiaxin,
If you have " gas " inside stomach,to me the best way is to rub stomach and let it fart out,cos our stomach have the ability to ...but if you want drink ginger tea,it best to make it yourself with slices ginger and add to taste.
If you feel super bloated might be the symptom of pregnancy, you can check after you missed your menses.

arkin2010

Hi Arkin

i dont dare to rub my tummy as ya i afraid i am conceiving now... yet my menses is around the corner.. now my tummy felt super bloated and cramp, the cramp is like coming menses cramp...
so i thought tea can help me release the bloated-ness... but also afraid too much tea end up too cooling make my cramp worst...

totally confuse and in-experience....:embarrassed: sigh....
Indeed better dont anyhow drink tea..over-cooling be dangerous if you are pregnant.Bear with it till everything finalised.meantime eat small meals,eat while food warm,drink warm.Take note what your stomach sensitive to.

shijiaxin

thank arkin,

i hope i know what am i sensitive too as usually i will have strong stomach for all kind of food.

shall wait for menses to come then see how aboutit

Indeed better dont anyhow drink tea..over-cooling be dangerous if you are pregnant.Bear with it till everything finalised.meantime eat small meals,eat while food warm,drink warm.Take note what your stomach sensitive to.