After lesson feedback

Dreamwish

Do you require the tutor to feedback to you after each lesson ends? When I reach home from work, the tuition lesson had ends.

bellaisa

Yes. If its one to one. But if Its in a group, the teacher will update me once a month. Thats why always look for tuition centre that offer small group. I cannot stand tuition centre that have big groups of students.

VanessT

Yes, normally i will sms the tutor after the lesson to find out or my tutor will write down in the notebook and i will get back to her. My friends who sent their kids to tuition centre have mixed feedback...some centres very "on", every week feedback. Some didn't feedback at all.

bellaisa

Agree with VanessT. Its really all up to you and the centre. Some centre really is just out to get your money, they don call to feedback at all or maybe only feedback when you call them. But I have come across 1-2 centres which I put my kiddo there for lesson, they called me at least once or twice a month to give me feedback on they had been doing and worked very closely with me to monitor and help my kiddo. The teacher there also will tell me that if she dont call me, I can call her as she is very busy with classes from day to night