Am very thankful to my massage lady.

bellarina

I would like to say a big thank you to my massage lady whom made my condition after birth a whole lot better. Not only was my milk flow so smooth right after the massage, as I was having engorgement, my backache was cured, my baby also enjoyed her baby massage and more. It was heaven. She made me feel so relaxed with her traditional and a touch of modern massage. A very friendly lady indeed. Madam Rosha, you've proved your 25 years of experience wasn't a lie. Thank you. I'm forever grateful.

queenbee

I would like to say a big thank you to my massage lady whom made my condition after birth a whole lot better. Not only was my milk flow so smooth right after the massage, as I was having engorgement, my backache was cured, my baby also enjoyed her baby massage and more. It was heaven. She made me feel so relaxed with her traditional and a touch of modern massage. A very friendly lady indeed. Madam Rosha, you've proved your 25 years of experience wasn't a lie. Thank you. I'm forever grateful.
hi bellarina,

how much does she charge & how long did she usually massage? could u give me her contact details pls... tks!

bellarina

Hi she normally charges $490 for 7 days but she's having a promotion now till feb. Its $450 for 7 days till feb, which I think it's worth it as she massages you for 1hr 30 mins.
Her massage service includes binder for tummy (bengkong), hot compress, jamu, full body massage. You can contact mdm rosha at 93766413.
Im So happy with her service that I think I should share with all mothers. My backache is also cured as it used to be unbearable. A friendly lady who will ask you of your pains and discomfort in you and she will work on it.
Give her a call, I'm sure you will be happy as I am.. :)

Rosha

Hi bellarina!!!! Thkq for ur appreciantion on my massage service.Hope u n fren of yours happy taking 10dys session wif me.I might not knows u posted this msg to this forum ,if u never call n told me.Thks again n take care..Sent my regard to ur fren also k.For those mummies that need my services can call or msg at my mobiles at (93766413)ROSHA.I,ll be gaving discount for those do early booking till end FEB 2013.So book nw mummies Y wait!!!!