Any gd n professional female gynae to recommend ?

I need a patient, detailed n motherly type of gynae for general checkup. Most imp is must be friendly, professional n detailed in explanation. Previously, I had a bad experience at Mt E with a female gynae who was stern, felt extremely tense up when I did my papsmear..Anyone can recommend a gd one?

arielc

Hi, I'm seeing Dr. Choo Wan Ling at Gleneagles. She's very nice and patient, takes time to explain every query you have...

vacanda

Thomson Medical Centre Dr Jeanette Chen, very pleasant gynae, I only found out about her after going for my current gynae Dr W K Tan, who is absolutely wonderful, very motherly, but she is very very busy too, hence I think Dr Jeanette Chen would be suited for you if you prefer more detailed explanations. I have full faith in Dr WK Tan.

lovelybluesky

Dr. Heng Tung Lam from Parkway East Hospital (formerly know as Eastshore Hospital) she is one of the famous female gynae in Singapore.

2 of my baby are deliver by her. She is very friendly n popular. She have 2 clinic, one located at bedok, one at Parkway Easst Hospital.

HENG CLINIC FOR WOMEN
319, Joo Chiat Place, #02-08, East Shore Hospital S(427989)
Tel: 6440 7266

I cant fint the bedok contact n location now. Maybe u may check with her gal at East Shore.