Any good salon & hair stylist to recommend?

Anyone has a good salon or hair stylist to recommend?

Thinking of going to ICON Shunji Matsuo by lily

But my fren say it will cost a bomb..and i also don't know which stylist is good there too..

I need advise please.

Anyone has a good salon or hair stylist to recommend?

Thinking of going to ICON Shunji Matsuo by lily

But my fren say it will cost a bomb..and i also don't know which stylist is good there too..

I need advise please.
Dear Sheryl,

hmm..you tried Clover Hair Boutique in Far East Plaza before? The last time i went there, i saw some mediacorp celebs doing their hair over there too..their price range are not very expensive, and they quite creative and professional on how to make you LOOK GOOD, just sit down and relax and listen to their suggestions( that was what i did when i was there..a little scared but full of faith) and let them do their wonders..
:wong3:i bet you will love them... :)

Hi HappyTreeFriendz,

I went to Shunji matsuo Icon at far east plaza and the hair stylist is Simon. Result: quite nice. As i have long hair and lots of grey hair, so the hair stylist recommended a darker ash tone color. He can cut quite well and will even style and teach u how to do a temporary style like temporary japanese curl at your hair ends, etc. Overall satisfy. Pricing still within what i have expected..so no shock.

Next round, I will try your recommended Clover Hair Boutique, is there any recommended stylist there?

Thanks.