Any hotel to intro for bb 1st month?

potato

I'm not sure about hotels, perhaps you can call and ask them? Why don't you try having a buffet instead? :)

diymummy

As above. pls advise on the capacity and pricing thanks
I've attended quite a few in hotels. Orchard Hotel has pretty nice food. Grand Mecure (opposite Parkway Parade) is pretty small, can only accommodate about 7-10 tables.

I've got a quote also from Marriot Hotel. You can go to singaporemotherhood forum and Marriot hotel has a thread there whre you can get a quote from. That time I asked Marriot if they provide baby cot in the function room for my baby and they said yes so that's a good thing to have coz we won't have to keep carrying the baby around.

Last edited:
I've attended quite a few in hotels. Orchard Hotel has pretty nice food. Grand Mecure (opposite Parkway Parade) is pretty small, can only accommodate about 7-10 tables.

I've got a quote also from Marriot Hotel. You can go to singaporemotherhood forum and Marriot hotel has a thread there whre you can get a quote from. That time I asked Marriot if they provide baby cot in the function room for my baby and they said yes so that's a good thing to have coz we won't have to keep carrying the baby around.
thanks for the infor:Dancing_wub: