Any idea on Antenatal course?

arielc

is there a lot of difference between the courses at different providers? e.g. the things they teach, the professionals who conduct the courses?

babypom

I am attending Mrs Wong BB class from TMC. You may start after week 20 when tummy not too big cos first 3 lessons need to sit on the floor mat for some exercises.

Longing for a nice and relaxing holiday but concerned about the travel risks?

There will be a 2 day 1 night retreat for mummies at our center. We will have practicing nurse/midwife from the top hospital in Singapore to brief mummies on antenatal knowledge during this retreat. Mummies can come together for some sharing, relaxation and peer support. Meals will be specially prepared for all pregnant mummies and it will be a good time to come relax, rejuvenate and enjoy your 'me-time' before your little bundle of joy arrives. Feel free to contact me if you need more information! :biggrin:

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

lyra

I like the childbirth education at Mount Alvernia hospital. Signed up bcoz I planned to give birth there. That was for my first one.

skt

I have signed up the antenatal course at Parkway East hospital. My experienced friend told me it's recommended to sign up for one, and usually the delivery hospital has such course. The course will talk about nutrition, taking care of the baby and how we can cope with the labour and stress during pregnancy. I read from one thread, the course at Parkway East is quite informative. Can't wait to attend my first class in May. It cost me about $200+ including GST. Good to have the husband attending with you as he will be demo on how to give a back massage during labour.