Any mothers still persuing further studies while coping with family and work?

l0r3tTa

Hello all mummies,

I am just curious how many other mothers out there are still persuing their further studies and coping with a family plus full time job in the workforce?

I am currently completing my Bachelor program and have 1 20month old boy, coping with the studies, family and full time job; i would like to seek the others out there on how are you ladies coping and feeling?

Just needed to talk to someone. thanks mummies..... PM me or email me lllagman@gmail.com if u would like to keep it confidential.

Thanks all !!

:)

-loretta

Carisella

HiHi!! Me too!! But I'm doing a diploma and got pregnant during the course of it. And Am I just finishing the last two modules exams!! My office was very kind enough to lessen my burdens during my pregnancy and I could still do two of my modules then.
I will be going to learn driving after this before I take my Degree :) And boy it's really tough especially with the little one being so sticky to you!! :) Let's all Jia You Jia You!!

norttigurl

When my girl was about 2 years old, I studied my part time Bachelor of Commerce which took me 16 months. At the same time, i was working fulltime in a law firm too. It was tough alright, but my mum (who was looking after my girl) and my hubby were very supportive and I survived with good results! Now my girl 6 years old already :) and no, i am not going to commit myself to any form of parttime studies again coz I really ought to coach my girl when she goes primary 1!

Hi mummies,
me too thinking of taking up diploma course in business management to upgrade myself. I am a mother and a full time worker too... So not decided yet how to cope!!! + I work at the airport so my working time is not flexible...
Any advice?
Thanks