Any mummies bringing their little ones for a swim?

Agnes Josephine

Does any mummies bring their little ones for a swim? If yes, where you usually bring them to? Which swimming complex? Does the swimming complex has warm water to shower our little ones?

Maybe we can have a swimming gathering for our little ones as well as we mummies? :twink:

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
i'm so blur i dun even know it's 7th mth. :p

anyone planning to send yr babies/kids for swimming lessons?

zhuzhu_41

Arghh... Can we try to go to some SAFRA club for swimming session? I heard that some SAFRA got nice swimming pools. I'm a member of SAFRA too.

vodkager

i only go to places that allow t-shirt and shorts hor.. no gd figure to show..=p

frequent Jurong East Swimming Complex.. i dunno gt warm water anot.. cos usually, i dun bath my DS.. after swim, straightaway go hm den bath..

Jenni

I always bring my ger go swimming... Swimming complex only got cold water and the pool water is really cold... If wan can go safar better... The pool water not too cold and can bath wif hot water... Me and my yishun mummies fren always go yishun swimming complex or yishun safar to swim... But i like safar more coz the pool is clean...

Ting

yes, wud love to birng pinpin to the pool to swim....just worry she is afraid of her float...zzzZzzZzz..

Jenni

It best to let ur pinpin to try go for a swim then slowly will not scare... My fren's ger also at first very scare to go now pool but after a few time now she like it alot...

yoan

i bring my son go to swimming opposite my house at kallang complex. r u mummy bring yr kids there? we can meet at there. hehehehe

Agnes Josephine

yes, wud love to birng pinpin to the pool to swim....just worry she is afraid of her float...zzzZzzZzz..
It best to let ur pinpin to try go for a swim then slowly will not scare... My fren's ger also at first very scare to go now pool but after a few time now she like it alot...

ya, I agree with Jenni...

My ds also like that.. When his 1st dip in the pool, he was so scared that he actually cried (cuz think water abit cold & also he felt that there's nothing he can stepped on)... But after I assured him that Mummy is with him, and a while later. he just sit back & relax in his float...

Would love to bring him swimming again... but have to wait till 7th month over then can go...