Any mummies conceived 1st child at 35yrs old?

lian_ld

Hi!

Anyone conceived 1st child at or more than 35yrs old? pls

share ur experience & preggy

journey...

Thank you.

woo22

menstrual history - haywire - no specific cycle ie: can go w/o menses for months and when come - can last for 3 wks! saw KKH gynae - did day surgeries for fibroids etc..no answer to it..given oral medication to stop it or to start it - depending on which scenario it was when i went to see them! One sit-in gynae told me to settle the problem once n for all - remove womb!!! when i told him dat i m still trying for bb - he said 'well u asked for solution'..can't believe he said dat!! that was abt 2-3 yrs ago.

anyway suspected pregnant when went for routine checks - by now i follow up my checkups wiz another gynae in private practice. So when i told her my suspicions - we did ultrascan and was 10 wks pregnant! imagine the shock i got.

After trying for 8 yrs - finally got pregnant when we were abt to give up! Luckily for me everythg was very smooth - no cravings / morning sickness etc. Only cant stand the smell of kway chap (which used to b ok for me) n cant use colgate - darlie was ok!!

Only let down was diagnosed wiz gestational diabetes when i was 34wks preggie! Nil insulin req cos controlled diet well enuf. Downside - got to keep pricking my fingers to do blood test - fingers were numb and so many scars and lobangs - till gynae said no need to check everyday! 7x per day leh!!! Now after giving birth - borderline diabetes - so got to watch diet lor..

gave birth at 39wks - c-sect cos bb too big - 3.95 at birth! recovery was quite fast. now dd 2.5mth old - both mummy n ger bonding well!!!

hope the experience is helpful - pm me if need more info k..

~ cheers ! :)

myangela

Expecting my 1st gal when i'm 36yrs old and my 2nd gal at the age of 38.

1st experience expect morning sickness and the smell of cooking means me nausea.

My 2nd experience was like nothing can eat and sleep like my usual self.

woo22

wanted to go for natural..but since bb too big - opted for c-sect :(
well recovery was much faster than when i had my fibroids removed in 2000!