Any off-counter cream to heal PILES?

Tracy.tan

Ladies

I have been suffering from painful piles for about 2 weeks already, anybody know of any off the counter cream that I can buy to cure it?

Thanks a lot!

coco^v^

Not sure if you believe it or not. You may try toothpaste. Just squeeze enough amount on your finger and yes, just apply it onto the pile and try to 'insert' some into the hole too. Sounds gross? Lol. But quite effective to many. ;)

Tracy.tan

Not sure if you believe it or not. You may try toothpaste. Just squeeze enough amount on your finger and yes, just apply it onto the pile and try to 'insert' some into the hole too. Sounds gross? Lol. But quite effective to many. ;)

Thanks Coco, I shall try it when I get home tonight, cannot tahan the pain anymore, been taking pain killer, but still no help leh. The pain gets unbearable after each exercise (jogging).

By the way, which brand of toothpaste?? Darling can or not?

coco^v^

Last time mine was darlie, more cooling :p

But you may have to use it almost daily for a short period of time, depending on how serious yours is and in some cases, for those whose piles are not that big or been long, theirs normally cured (no more) after using this method.

Tracy.tan

Last time mine was darlie, more cooling :p

But you may have to use it almost daily for a short period of time, depending on how serious yours is and in some cases, for those whose piles are not that big or been long, theirs normally cured (no more) after using this method.

Coco,

Mine is like a little baby fishball, and I can see some blood on it. I got to give it a try, I mean the toothpaste, I think I am going to faint soon if the pain dont go away.....cant sleep, cant sit, cant walk, cant stand......