any solution to reduce freckles?

tobe3viL

Any solution to this? Use whitening products? Recommendation pls!!!
i don think those whitening products ll help ... to reduce freckles u shld use sumthing like 'correction spot / corrector spot' ( sumthing like tat la, cant remember wat it call dy ). for those whitening product is for u to look fairer n nt to reduce freckles. the most important thing is apply sunblock everyday. :Dancing_tongue:

tobe3viL

probably go sasa and look for sample
sasa ll give sample? i cant remember clarin hav tis kind of thing o nt. if they hav u can try to ask frm them. i'm using clarins product n i find their product quite good leh. at least in works on me :Dancing_tongue:

badtzzz

sasa ll give sample? i cant remember clarin hav tis kind of thing o nt. if they hav u can try to ask frm them. i'm using clarins product n i find their product quite good leh. at least in works on me :Dancing_tongue:
see whether they gt sell sample products for chanel or wat lor...

January84

Any solution to this? Use whitening products? Recommendation pls!!!

badtzzz, i have freckles since i was young, recently, i have been using a kind of beauty cream, this is a all-in-one cream, for pimples, sun block, works as foundation too, whitening and freckles... me started using this about 9 months ba.. my skin is fair after using this product.

however, this is a home made product, they dont sell outside and i always get my MIL friend to buy for me... cos if u call personally, they will ask u to buy a whole package including facial services that will amount to $1-2k.

the cream im using is A1 brand. a small bottle cost $60 now.... just increased price....

January84

they don have samples de... cos home brand... last time cheap.. then moe and more ppl use cos effective, so they increased price . .