Any suggestions to keep fit?

Swimming Benefits for Adults

Swimming provides a low impact exercise adults will appreciate especially those that might not have continued a healthy lifestyle regimen. Moving through the water is much easier and less hard on the body than just about any other exercise. Even for those adults that have stayed in shape, swimming benefits the heart by keeping the blood pumping and increasing oxygen to the brain. This cardiovascular benefit can help blood pressure issues when performed consistently. Building muscle mass also helps men and women with staying toned and burning fat. Besides the obvious health benefits, swimming provides fun recreation that can cool everyone off on hot summer days in Singapore! If you are interested to learn swimming, the fee is only $200/10 lessons. Click here Swimming Classes for Adults

Do you know how to swim? NO?? Well we can help you with that! Confidence and skill in the water is the result of Swimming Lesson classes taught by professional swimming coaches and instructors. Don’t flounder in the water, cut through it quickly and easily once you learn the proper techniques and water safety practices from a professional certified swimming instructor. Here a few good websites you can pick up some tips.
How to swim
Swim lessons
Swimming classes
Swimming Classes children
Swimming lessons

Do you know how to swim? NO?? Well we can help you with that! Confidence and skill in the water is the result of Swimming Lesson classes taught by professional swimming coaches and instructors. Don’t flounder in the water, cut through it quickly and easily once you learn the proper techniques and water safety practices from a professional certified swimming instructor. Here a few good websites you can pick up some tips.
How to swim
Swim lessons
Swimming classes
Swimming Classes children
Swimming lessons

casie

watch your diet. I've managed to loose all of my pregnancy weight and then some by turning into a vegan and only eating organic and foods with no chemicals. Cutting dairy is what really did it.

I also take spirulina daily to maximize how my protein is synthesized.

I used to do yoga, but only a couple times a week in the beginning. My husband does it everyday and would pick on me if i didn't do it with him. But now that he sees how good i look again, he keeps his mouth shut.

I play with my baby A LOT. Pick her up over my head and down around, I run around the house...yes run. And I do some fun excercises with her that I've learned from my job (I'm a gymnastics coach/mommy & me teacher) I take her for walks all the time. She enjoys it, I get a work out.

No need paying all this money to a trainer, becasue realistically when the trainer is gone you'll go back to where you are now. All you have to do is make some changes to your lifestyle. They will be good for you and for your baby!

nikikay

Why don't you try those aero, dance or kickboxing instructional videos for beginners then slowly progress to the next level.

Before I got married and after i gave birth this was my workout. Really helped. No one to see those unsightly bulges that we all want to loose and you can do it in the comfort of your home. You can even ask hubby to join.:wong12:

keroppi

Exercise everyday, drink lots of water, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and lastly, undergo sugar free diet. These were really helpful in keeping fit. Me, I'm into sugar free diet. I'm using natural sweetener named Natvia to replace my sugar needs. It taste the same like sugar but has less calorie content. You can try this one.

Badminton is guaranteed. Up to you on how discipline you are.

You get free kangen water from me every session. Better than evian water. ;)

mmy_lizz

What if doing all these still can't reduce weight?
Hi mummy happymood, like I told everyone, I'm doin Zumba which is cardio then I also take slimming supplement. Not only makes me slim but also boost my immune.. Best!!

U chk out my post under slimming section 'I swear by.. Bios life slim' n see my transformation.. ;))

Cheers mummy!!

Tristar

I jog with my kids thrice a week in the evening plus weekend swimming. They are fitter, can concetrate better in school plus seldom fall sick!