Anybody tried this? Hakubi White C 180T (180 Tablets)

cc_2

Hi,

I'm currently still breastfeeding, would like to try this? Wondering if BF mummies can take this?

CC2 as promised to update u, have used the Hakubi B for smooth complexion for 2 wks le. The effect is good, my skin now feels smother and my pores r smaller now liao. As for the Hakubi C, my fren took b4 and she said that when she went taiwan during summer time her skin did not darken at all. Hope this info helps.

tomymummy

I've been taking Hakubi White C during my growing up years in japan. i have been living in Singapore for 3 years and a mother of 2 year old boy. So I'm glad to see there are mothers like me who takes care of their skin! Cheers!

シンガポールに住んで3年目で、現在2歳の男の子がいます。
シンガポールの皆さんが日本の製品を飲んでいてびっくりです。
私も飲んでいたので初めて書き込みをしました。

いろいろ情報交換したいです。

ありがとうございました。

EforEileen

So which is beta? Hakubi White C or Hakubi B?
Im currently using Hakubi white C, but does it hv effect to reduce pores sizes and smoother complexion like Hakubi B?

lushtear

Hi,

I'm currently still breastfeeding, would like to try this? Wondering if BF mummies can take this?
I used to eat it b4 pregnancy and it works very well for me. I think it is not advisable to eat it when we are bfing.. think there is an advise on the bottle or instructions inside.

I oso cant wait to eat so i can b fair again!

Ping1983

Hi,

May i ask if currently I am trying to conceive. Can i still continue to consume the hakibu white C daily?

My daily pills intake is:
blackcurrent pill
folic acid
hakubi white c

please advice... thanks.

:shyxxx:Hi! it great to see everyone using Hakubi products.
The new website is launch for better navigation and information.
Http://www.satopharm.com.sg

We also have a new facebook Hakubi Sato | Facebook

You must join as we will be keeping more information and updates!!!

Once again! Thank you for all your support!