Anyone Delivered in NUH?

ZombieMum

Hi all...
I'm new here. Would like to know who delivered in NUH before? What are the antenatal and maternity packages offered there? And the gynaes as well? Came across this Jurong Clinic for Women at Jurong East which is part of NUH's ob & gyn, wondered is it the same as the clinics in NUH?

I delieverd in TMC in 2007, my gynae was Dr Wong Mun Tat from Thomson Women's Clinic, Bukit Batok for my 1st child. He's good, I was very comfortable with him.

I shifted, so will need to choose a gynae and clinic which is near to my staying place. Thought of NUH, Jurong East or West would be good. So, anyone can help...?

mommyfizah

Hi all...
I'm new here. Would like to know who delivered in NUH before? What are the antenatal and maternity packages offered there? And the gynaes as well? Came across this Jurong Clinic for Women at Jurong East which is part of NUH's ob & gyn, wondered is it the same as the clinics in NUH?

I delieverd in TMC in 2007, my gynae was Dr Wong Mun Tat from Thomson Women's Clinic, Bukit Batok for my 1st child. He's good, I was very comfortable with him.

I shifted, so will need to choose a gynae and clinic which is near to my staying place. Thought of NUH, Jurong East or West would be good. So, anyone can help...?
Hi...
I delivered in NUH on Nov 08.
Had a good experience.
Depends on the gynea you see..
Which gynea you intend to see??
Yup there is a clinic in J.E.
U can go there n check with them abt the price of their ante-natal packages..
Mine was abt $700 from 21 weeks, if i'm not wrong.
Actualli the package price depends on the seniority of your gynea..
The more snr, the more expensive lor...
All the best!!
Good luck too...:Dancing_wub:

mommyfizah

I also saw Dr Wong from TMC for my first preg which in the end was a miscarriage.
I feel that Dr Wong did not reali do his job well in my first preggy...altho he's very soft-spoken n gentle...
That's y i switched to NUH for my pregnancy last year... =0)