Anyone getting facial plastic surgery this year?

Slowmad

Have you always felt that your looks are holding you back? Do you lack confidence in some area of your life because of how you think people see you? Are you planning on having plastic surgery on your face to change your life? A major cable network is looking to document you as you go through plastic surgery and change your looks to the way you have always wanted. If you are planning on having plastic surgery this year, we want to hear from you!

JaneBower

Thanks for the help offered. I recommend that everyone who does not feel good about their looks have facial plastic surgery. Maybe many people are against these operations, but you should not listen to them. I also don't appreciate the way I look. I had an asymmetrical face due to Bell's palsy. So not only because I wouldn't say I liked how I looked, but also because it was recommended, I did a facial paralysis Los Angeles surgery, and now I feel much better about how I look. So if you want to make some changes to yourself, don't hesitate to do it.

olivi1980

I have always felt that my looks are holding me back. I have always been self-conscious about my nose and my eyes. I can't show my true personality because I'm always worried about how I look. I'm always worried that people are judging me based on my appearance. I'm planning on having plastic surgery with the doctor from https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/70795/Dr-Andrew+A.-Jacono-Great+Neck-NY.html/ on my face to change my life. I really hope that this surgery will help me to feel more confident about myself and help me to be more successful in life.

Last edited: