Anyone has experience with Star Learners Childcare Centres esp. in Simei?

JPJ

Hi,
Through websites that I found out about Star Learners Child Care Centres.
Has anyone experience with this childcare chain centres?

Mummum

Hi hi,
I'm also looking at Star Learners, but at Pasir Ris branch. I've gone to check out the school, the place looks fun for kids and the kids look happy. I'm also hoping to get some feedback from parents who know of this centre. Hope to hear from someone soon!

lovelyday

Hi, I know this thread has not been active for a while...
Wondering if someone could help me out.

I live in Sengkang and I know there is a Sengkang branch for Star Learners.. is it good?
Will be enrolling my daughter in a few months time and just looking out for options.

Seems so far the feedback has been great so I feel quite confident going with them but do let me know if you have any kids who have graduated from there since?

lovelyday

Hi mummies, I just went for a Uweekly event at Star Learners branch in bishan. They have an amazing and huge playground shape of a ship and was very impressed by it!

I enquired more and they are actually having an open house event, was referred to their fb post of all the details, think mummies who are interested in checking this centre out could def use this opportunity! My experience there was a pleasant one, definitely considering them

Anyway, here's the post!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151838112039887&set=a.432040574886.200600.98022669886&type=1&theater

nickmummy

Hi mummies.. can share if you have any experience or feedback about star learners? I planned to enroll my child (4yo) in, fees are very high indded though they seemed to have a comprehensive approach, but would like to find out if it's really worth the price and the time spending there as by the name of "child care" which primary focus is on taking care of the child.. any advise woould be grateful, thanks in advance!