Anyone sending their children to Seimpi School of Music, pls advise?

mac_t13

My girl is 18 month and thinking of sending her to learn something. I would prefer her to start off with programme for 1/2 days per week.
Anyone with children going to Seimpi School of Music, MIM Jumpstart programme, pls provide some comments.

akachan09

Hi! Mac,

My son was once a student at Seimpi School of Music. He was with the school for one and a half years. If you only intend to send your child for some music enrichment program, Seimpi is one of the good choice. If you want your child to learn musical instrument such as piano or violin, I would advise you to send your child for personal lesson. Just my 2 cents worth..:Dancing_wub:

also have to see the child's character....

esp boys... some just can't sit still to listen to the teacher and attend personal lesson for violin or violin........ till they are much older...

eg. my boy.... i sent him for piano individual lesson when he was 3+ years old...... going 4. He just can't sit still and attentive enough... end up i withdrew him....

right now, he is 7 and he started violin lesson for half a year.... so far very good!!!! much more attentive now.. and can read the 'beansprout' n play C, D, G major scales...