Are we able to travel during the first trimester?

fairlady22

Hi,

is it safe to travel during the first trimester ? If you found out that you are pregnant few days before your travel plan with your friend, will u still go ahead with the travel plan or will you cancel the plan and cause disappointment to your friend ?

ajcy

I travelled during first trimester when I was already almost 7 weeks pregnant.. didn't know at that time.

If I knew I probably won't travel but it's just a personal thing. I don't think it's unsafe ..

Joeychen85

Its safe to travel . When im 1st trimester bout 4 weeks , im in taiwan . When im bk to sg , den discover tat im pregnant . Den i jus came bk from my 2nd trip from korea which bout 3 mths in 1st trimester . So far so good . Dont worry .

Safe if your pregnancy isn't a high risk one but the MS can really kill I think. Even at 1 weeks, I am still having it... :\

juliaknoxi

A couple of years ago, we went to the Maldives for the first time. Then I had a honeymoon with my husband. We have been choosing a suitable tour for a long time. From the top 10, we chose the resort that suits us https://vacaytrends.com/maldives-honeymoon-guide/. Now we have children. But the tastes have not changed. We stayed with the children at the Milaidhoo Island Resort. For a family, this is the best choice. There is a separate place for children of any age. Entertainment, food, toys, children's pools. Our children were happy. There is no danger to their lives. This resort has such staff as babysitters for an hour. There is everything for your comfort.

Last edited: