Article: Overcoming a Miscarriage- a personal journey shared

Cancerianladee

I am touch by your blog and I knew how you felt before and after you post this blog. Me too I was really in depressed from the moment 1st time miscarriage and until 9th times. For me I feel loneliness and full of darkness in my life's but no matter I still able to drag along my both legs to walk. No one can understand how and what I've been through for all these years. No body know how sad and down in my little lonely heart.

And till now my lovely hubby still waiting for a good news from me but.....useless and hopeless! Me too feel miserable if I have done or eat anything wrong to all my pregnancy term. For you..at least still have a child to talk and play with but for me...I just a lonely housewife without anybody know the pains I've been gone through myself and again after 7years married I still alone at home without a name "child" to play with.....

Be strong.... -CancerianLadee.

dragonbaby

I just lost my fetus at week 8..now i should be in week 10..am going for D&C next week, it is depressing to learn that i lost my bb..he is our 1st baby..hope everything goes well for me..

EileenYeo

I just lost my fetus at week 8..now i should be in week 10..am going for D&C next week, it is depressing to learn that i lost my baby..he is our 1st baby..hope everything goes well for me..
cheer up dragon baby. I believe no one wants that to happen. most importantly is that you have to face it bravely as there is always a chance to have another one.

sameersac

Well, I am a male and "to-be" father.. My wife had a miscarriage in year 2009, but still feel scared and always thinking of what happened. I keep on thinking if my baby (boy or girl) was there then I would do this n that for my baby. Anyways life has to move on!