Au Natural Lashes

Lovemyeyes

Hi All

Say bye to eyelash extension and fake eyelash. Welcome longer and natural lashes!!!
Revitalash~~~

Revitalash was widely effective at making eyelashes longer and fuller and darkens the actual hair

Revitalash Advanced is a new formula from their original formula of Revitlash.
Revitalash Advanced is only used on the upper and lower eyelashes. Revitalash Advanced uses a different formula but still contains peptides as part of its ingredients.

Revitalash Pros:

Formulated for both men and women
Contains Peptides

Revitalash Cons:

Expensive, retails up to $250
Can take up to 10 weeks for results

Longing for long lashes, PM if you are keen.

ashley2011

The need for beauty products is continuously increasing these days and almost all facial features now have their corresponding grooming item. For instance, there are now many eyelash growth products that promise to beatify one’s eyelashes and Revitalash is one such item. However, just like with any other products, Revitalash still has its downsides.

ashley2011

The need for beauty products is continuously increasing these days and almost all facial features now have their corresponding grooming item. For instance, there are now many eyelash growth products that promise to beatify one’s eyelashes and Revitalash is one such item. However, just like with any other products, Revitalash still has its downsides.

Lovemyeyes

It works on me!! I used to have short lashes and fake eyelashes used to be my BFF. Until a doctor introduced revitalash to me. It took about 8weeks to see visible results and in additional to the growing lashes, my lashes doesn't drop as much as compared to before. I can say it has become healthier. Hence, I would like to share this great beauty product to everyone

serawee

Hi mommies. I've tried a lot of eyelash lenthening products and nothing worked! Then i tried generic latisse or careprost. It's working really well on me. I bought some extras and would like to sell them off. Watsapp me if you are interested to see the results i have achieved. I'll share some of my photos with you! 9385 0222

Hi mommies. I've tried a lot of eyelash lenthening products and nothing worked! Then i tried generic latisse or careprost. It's working really well on me. I bought some extras and would like to sell them off. Watsapp me if you are interested to see the results i have achieved. I'll share some of my photos with you! 9385 0222
natural lashes is not use any growing products.....