West Area - I am a Babysitter Babysitter in holland village at condo the merasaga

Marijeti

IMG00079-20110724-1235.jpg

Dear parents, I'm a housewife staying at condo The Merasaga in Holland Village. I'm Chinese Indonesian and have 2 sons who are grown up, and have lived in many countries as an expat including The Netherlands, Japan, Korea, and now Singapore. I babysitted many Dutch babies in The Netherlands before while my husband was working there. My house is very clean and there are no pets. There is an empty bedroom and living room which can be used for your baby. I also have many baby items such as baby cot, baby seat, stroller, high chair, toys, lego, duplo, playmat etc. I can cook, bathe, sing, play, swim, read books for the baby. And I have a car, so can pick up/drop off your baby depending on location. My rate is SGD8/hour and my hours are flexible (can do both daytime and nighttime). I only do babysitting at my own house and for babies up to 1 year old. There is a substitute female babysitter in case I'm feeling unwell. I do not smoke or drink alcohol. Feel free to contact me at 92322646 if you have any questions.

Last edited:

cheong76

Hi Marijeti,

Are you still living in Holland area and babysit? Im at Holland Drive and looking for a babysitter for my 2mths old son.
Looking forward to a reply.

Thanks.