Bad dreams

Jamesbond

Recently, having a lot of bad dreams.

Dreamt about someone killing in the bus, until yesterday night after returning from supper, that really spook me.

I dreamt of my grandmother , thereafter i woke up to visit the loo, then i dreamt about my grandfather(i have never dreamt about him before) beside him was a baby.

Any mummies could give me some advice? Really couldn't calm myself down.

Should i visit any temple? any recommendations?

shermyn

Tt could mean ur grandfather is going to reincarnate as ur son? Relax..... I think it's a blessing more than anything to get worried about. :) have u told ur parents about it?

Alisa

maybe he is bring a baby to u. my sister dream of my lst mother bring 2 sons to me and i dreamt that my mom signal to me i will have 2 kids.

Asphere

dun worry and dun think abt the dreams. read online that during trimester 2 mtb will have lots of weird dreams. Think they call it the REM sleep.Just dun go and think so much.. must stay happy and believe that your baby is a gift from God. :)

lingyi

dont worry, if u still feel abit uncomfortable mayb u can go "si ma lu guan ying temple".. n oso, u gotta drink more water..

andieluv2

Me too had many scary dreams whn I was preggy. ESP in my 1st trim. Maybe due to stress and all. I dreamt of ppl dying and even my cousin jumping off the building.. And a dead baby!!! It freaks me out totally... But I try not to think abt it..

Now I am a happy mother of my bubbly 2month old princess!!! Guess it's hormonal that we worry a lot unnecessary too whn preg...

pocus2000

I read somewhere dreams are more vivid due to the rising progesterone during pregnancy...also due to your emotional state I guess.

My wife also had also "adventurous" and often "scary" dreams lately. Dreams like involved in a riot, chase by animals or monsters, quarreling or fighting with people or lost in a country/city....she even dream I was fooling around...lol

roudx

Recently I just dreamt that I gave birth when I was just 3months+ preggy, and it was my own dog , I even showed my husband her private part and said it's a girl ! I'm at 3months+ , still don't know the gender yet, been wondering about the gender... That's why maybe I have this weird dream. I told my hubby straight after I woke up because in Chinese, they said, say out bad dreams to prevent it from happening.

I don't wan to give birth to a dog =.=

ping87

i also have weird dreams.. and makes my heart race as though i just finish a run!
but i didnt think so much, cos i was dead tire each time i wake up, thinking to myself, i wanna continue to slp.. haha.