Beauty blog with review

pinping

Hi everyone i have open a blog to review all the skincare and makeup product which i have try before. Pls come and take alook

http://joeycrazyreview.blogspot.com/

Thanks
pinping

new update about the face shop BBcream
***3 new series in my blog ***
Budget makeup ---> Which i will talk about all the budget makeup tips and product that are good and low in cost.
Budget beauty ---> Cheap and good skincare product that SAVE all your pocket money.
Makeup SOS ---> This will be makeup lesson for the beginner
Update with 1st lesson of MAkeup SOS
Do take a look ^^
Skin care, makeup and event review

Shunhua

Hi, I would like to introduce you to a 100% uncut glacial clay mask that will turn back time for your skin.
The nutrients and rare glacial water in the mask help to reverse damage to your skin and supply the foundation for rebuilding age-defying collagen and elastin, leaving you the smooth, fresh, hydrated and radiant skin.

The ION factor is what differentiates our product from other glacial masks. The ION factor will remove the positively charged impurities from the skin effectively.
It is also a hypoallergenic product with no artificial scent and no paraben!

This mask comes from British Colombia and only available previously in Europe and Japan high end spas where one facial treatment costs USD 200. Now you can have the same results at an affordable price.

I would love to pass you a trial pack to experience the wonders of the mask and you get to see results after one use. Do let me know your location so I can send you the trial pack!