Beauty Products

mmy_lizz

Hi Mommies,i juz thot i wanna share a bit..i think some of u can see few of my threads sellin or watsoever.tis time, i really get all thos products tt i juz got introduced fr my cuzzie. cos it's pay day already mah~ can buy n try n see how it works..i bought e TIME DEFIANCE Firming Creme Foundation SPF 15 PA++, Skin Refinishing Lotion and also e BODY TONING GEL.firmin creme i thot it was kinda cool cos it's a firmin/foundation/sunblock.. all 3-in-1. so superb! n when i use it, i find it amazing. really works. feel like yr skin bounce.. hahah.. sorry if im exaggerating.. like in which tv ad was it when e model tap e cheek.. then e refinishin lotion, i juz started usin tt, once in every 3 day(cos i dont want it to finish fast)at nite when wanna go sleep. nex day my face feel smooth leii~ then e body toning gel i also start usin for abt 2 days only, not like e chilli gel when u feel so hot but it actually smoothen. i hope it will take effect la..anybody who wants to try mayb can find out more first then can get in touch wit me.. thks.

Velvenie

Hi Mommies,i juz thot i wanna share a bit..i think some of u can see few of my threads sellin or watsoever.tis time, i really get all thos products tt i juz got introduced fr my cuzzie. cos it's pay day already mah~ can buy n try n see how it works..i bought e TIME DEFIANCE Firming Creme Foundation SPF 15 PA++, Skin Refinishing Lotion and also e BODY TONING GEL.firmin creme i thot it was kinda cool cos it's a firmin/foundation/sunblock.. all 3-in-1. so superb! n when i use it, i find it amazing. really works. feel like yr skin bounce.. hahah.. sorry if im exaggerating.. like in which tv ad was it when e model tap e cheek.. then e refinishin lotion, i juz started usin tt, once in every 3 day(cos i dont want it to finish fast)at nite when wanna go sleep. nex day my face feel smooth leii~ then e body toning gel i also start usin for abt 2 days only, not like e chilli gel when u feel so hot but it actually smoothen. i hope it will take effect la..anybody who wants to try mayb can find out more first then can get in touch wit me.. thks.

Dear mmy_lizz,

It's really a very very good products!! I'd been using this brand for many years liao. So have you join as member?? I'm actually doing this biz. Recently come out with the new pure white set. I just bought it and it's really fantastic. Can feel immediate effect especially the cleanser. Any mummies who want to have a free facial try out can PM me. No obligation.
Thank you!:tlaugh:

Shunhua

Hi, I would like to introduce you to a 100% uncut glacial clay mask that will turn back time for your skin.
The nutrients and rare glacial water in the mask help to reverse damage to your skin and supply the foundation for rebuilding age-defying collagen and elastin, leaving you the smooth, fresh, hydrated and radiant skin.

The ION factor is what differentiates our product from other glacial masks. The ION factor will remove the positively charged impurities from the skin effectively.
It is also a hypoallergenic product with no artificial scent and no paraben!

This mask comes from British Colombia and only available previously in Europe and Japan high end spas where one facial treatment costs USD 200. Now you can have the same results at an affordable price.

I would love to pass you a trial pack to experience the wonders of the mask and you get to see results after one use. Do let me know your location so I can send you the trial pack!