Best time to Find an ID?

SuperMumIda

Hi Mummies!
I have a question.. When is the best and suitablee time to find a renovation contractor? We will be getting our keys in May 2013 and I'm not sure when should i start recce around finding and asking for quotation. Some of my new neighbours already find their ID. Pls help me out.. And if there's an affordable,reliable contractors that you've known of,mind sharing?

Thanks!!

hwaa

you can start finding around end feb, after chinese new year bah. let's say you need 2-3 months to select and slowly choose, still got time. :)

NgJiaXin

Hello, u can look for Samuel from Unity Interior Design. Have a close friend whom worked with him. Nice guy, very patient, will look after your site very closely, his service is good. No harm can discuss with him about what you want. Can PM me for contact.

WilliamHayden

Hello Friends,

If you want your remodel to go well, the best thing to do is make every single decision before work starts. A good builder can talk you through the list of situations that might come up on your job, but decisions about situations aren't usually what cause delays.
Instead, most of the issues are related to decisions about things like paint, trim and faucet selection. These may seem small, but when your faucet is two weeks late, plumbers have to be rescheduled and the medicine cabinet door hits the faucet when it's installed, you’ll see how something small can balloon into a week’s delay on a five-week project.

Thanks and Regards,
William Hayden

3 Compartment Sink

Sshheena

i used Boon Jie . I got recommendation from my aunt also read good reviews from them. So far so good . The boss work on site .
I contact with them 2 months ago before getting keys . Then we compare quote then 1month before we sign and slowly discuss everything .

Tried one popular ID at my parent house before, horrible.. They dont even know what happen to the house . -_-"