beyonde MAQUI PLUS+

MP.jpgMPGraph.jpgnewmp.jpg

Dear Mummies

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you THE MOST POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT DRINK - MAQUI PLUS+
The Only One with Clinically Proven Health Benefits with the Highest Antioxidant Concentrate Juice in the World!

首破天荒,史上抗氧化剂含量最高的超级水果浓缩精华!!

MAQUI+, a Multi Fruits & Berries Concentrate, contains 12 superfruits including Maqui Berry, Artichoke, Goji Berry, Acai, Acerola Cherry, Raspberry, Red Grape & Grape seed extract, Chokeberry, Cranberry, Apple, Strawberry and Cherry.
Sourced from 9 countries world-wide; Austria, Brazil, Chile, China, France, Israel, Spain, Taiwan, and U.S. Powerful Antioxidants from fruits are always a natural Life & Liver booster.

Boost up your Total Wellness, Vitality and Beauty, with extra liver enhancing properties.

通过健康肝脏,提高您的生命力,加强健康与美容效益。美味可口毋庸质疑!

Boost Overall Health
* Enhance energy production & detoxify free radicals
* Fight against diseases and complications of various systems:
* Cells: Delay cell aging & pre-mature aging
* Cancer: eg. leukemia, liver, colon cancers
* Brain: Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease
* Eyes: Delay eye and vision degeneration
* Pancreas: Diabetes
* Heart & Blood vessels: lower bad cholesterol (LDL), blood clotting, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease
* Nerve: Support neurological system and reduce fatigue
* Immune: Enhance immune and prevent bacterial infections
* Gall bladder: stimulate bile production, prevent inflammation
* Digestive system: digestive aid, reduce flatulence due to fatty foods
* Skin beauty: fight against free radicals, the causes of dull skin color & pre-mature aging

Boost Liver Health
* Delay degeneration and enhance detoxification functions of the liver
* Reduce the risk of liver diseases: Hepatitis, fatty liver, liver cancer
* Healthy liver fully generates energy and detoxify toxic substances, hence improving overall health

而最强大的抗氧化多浆果和水果饮料的赢家“智利酒加上”Unilever Network。

Interested mummies, I'm just a call away Linda Chan-9698 9938 or 'LIKE' and check out our Facebook page UNILEVER NETWORK SINGAPORE
or PM me for more information.

Thank you so much.
Linda Chan

Attachments