Bleeding

babygergerl

Hi there. I'm getting insane waiting for the gynae check tomorrow thus writing in to check if any of you have experienced the same thing as me. I was tested +ve on the 20 March 2014, Thursday. (3 days prior to that, I had a brown discharge). The gynae took my blood test and it was 232 then. The gynae even said maybe I was miscarrying then. Then I took another blood test on Monday, 24 MArch 2014. My Hcg level had risen to 1020. The gynae tried scanning (intervaginal) but can't see any sac. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms at all and I started bleeding from the 21 march till current. I was given ustrogen 100mg. No one tells me what's wrong. I sensed that I've lost the baby since I feel 'normal' and with the bleeding and 'no sac' episode. Anyone encounter this before? Oh yes, my last menses was on the 15 February 2014.

Borroca1976

Hi babygergerl, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I experienced having brown discharges before but it was normal because it happened on the onset of my pregnancy. What did the doc tell you about it when you had your checkup?

babygergerl

Hi borroca. When I went for my check-up on the 28th March 2014, My gynae found that my uterus is full of blood. So I went for further checks and they found that I had ruptured my left fallopian tube. I had ectopic pregnancy. I had an emergency operation to remove the baby and my left fallopian tube. It was 6 weeks old.