BMSG Annual General Meeting 2008

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
Do join us if you could drop by! :) Non-members welcome with their families but do RSVP BMSG office if you intend to come.

18th Annual General Meeting

Date : 29 March 2008 (Sat)​

Time : 1 pm - 3 pm​
Venue : 96 Waterloo St, SCWO Centre, Georgette Chen Auditorium, S(187967)​

Agenda

1. Personal Makeup & Hairstyle by Ms Patricia Ng, Ms United Nation International 2007​
2. Passing of Minutes of the 17th AGM held on 24th March 2007​
3. Approval of Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2007​
4. Adoption of 2007 Annual report​
5. Montage of BMSG(S) photos. Click here to see how many events you can recall (required Adobe Flash Player).​
6. Any other business​
As an appreciation to our Volunteers and Members, we will be serving snacks and refreshments to all attendees. Non members can take this opportunity to sign themselves up as members.​
We will also be holding a mini bazaar sale for our members to sell their new or unused items during the AGM. Proceeds will go to BMSG(S). If you are keen to contribute any items for the bazaar sale, please feel free to inform Ivy at the contact details below.​
Appreciate if you could confirm your attendance, with the number of adults and children attending, with Ivy Low by 25th March 2008 via telephone/fax: 6337 0508 or email at office@breastfeeding.org.sg This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it to facilitate logistics arrangements.​

Last edited:

alanine

Hi, may I know how do I join as life-member? I think it's $250 to join as life member right? I've only breast fed for 4+months.
Will the meeting be long?
If I bring my baby, he may fuss... can I only attend ending part & the bazaar?