Brazilian Wax after delivery

wenz

how long after normal delivery den can go for brazilian wax? will it hurt the wounds when they pull off the hair near the wound area?

JacquiLau

how long after normal delivery then can go for brazilian wax? will it hurt the wounds when they pull off the hair near the wound area?
I went to get mine done when my baby is about 2 months old... wound area... as in you had c-section? I had a natural birth so there isn't really any wound to worry about... But if you had a c-section then you might wait till the wound is fully healed. :001_302:

wenz

I went to get mine done when my baby is about 2 months old... wound area... as in you had c-section? I had a natural birth so there isn't really any wound to worry about... But if you had a c-section then you might wait till the wound is fully healed. :001_302:
i mean wound for natural birth... we got stiches after normal delivery ma... so when the wax is being pull off ur stitches still hurts after 2 months?

jasobias

Me i just shaved..after 4 weeks delivery.Feel so much cleaner.Usually i use epilator but didnt use it this time coz scared area might be sore.Will wait one more month then try.

JacquiLau

i mean wound for natural birth... we got stiches after normal delivery ... so when the wax is being pull off your stitches still hurts after 2 months?
Ahhh I get what u mean! My wound isn't that bad and after about 1.5 month mine is already healed so for me it doesn't hurt. :embarrassed: