Breastfeeding and Family Themed Cafe.

Hi all Mummies and Daddies,

I like your honest feedbacks on the above theme cafe that i have plans to open. It is a cafe where I am encouraging breast-feeding mums to come with their kids and family, breast feeding your child as well as a place for you to unwind.

Like to know the following from everyone here:

1) What would you expect from this theme cafe? Eg: Services...

2) What kind of entertainment or activities would you expect?

Really would like your honest feedbacks.

Thanks in advance!

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Hmm.... the breastfeed thingy can be done anywhere... thus not exclusive to the cafe space.... n family themed cafe.... kids wanna play n run... n get bored in 3 mins... parents wanna sit down, drink/eat n rest.... don't really go hand-in-hand... :)
Unless u can serve good food with good service... parents with kids r most demanding customers... has big playroom like those at IKEA.... n have staffs to help babysit :)
What's tat cafe @ United Sq?... similar... but the food sucks! Only been there once :)

How about an all-in-1 cafe? Nail spa, ball pool, with eatery... While the mummy pampers herself at the nail spa, the kids are taken care of by a childminder at the ball pool. Then, when all are tired, they retreat to have some snacks..

janicecch

HI

Not sure if my contribution is it too late. To keep kids occupied you need to have games that catered to different age group. with staff to help look after and play with younger kids. games to keep the older kid occupier eg board games at the same time they can make some new friends. maybe a big TV that screens cartoons would also help to keep the kids quite for a while. really excited to have such a cafe coming on. :red:

cmeilim

i think there's such a place at dempsey: spa, restaurant, play gym for kids, etc. called go go bambini or something like that.