Breastfeeding Photo Contest.

elaine01

Are you proud of breastfeeding your baby? Then, share your pride and joys of breastfeeding! Win cash and many attractive prizes! Take part in BMSG(S) breastfeeding photo contest, a contest based on photos of yourself breastfeeding your baby breastfeeding.

There will be 3 categories based on the age of your child in the photographs –
  • Infant – 0-6months
  • Baby – 7-12mths
  • Toddler – 13months and above
All submissions will be emailed a discount voucher from Huggies.

Top 3 Prizes for each category

1st prize $180 CASH
Free BMSG(S) annual membership worth $25
BMSG(S) certificate of achievement
Huggies Hamper worth $70
An interactive cloth book worth $15

2nd prize $90 CASH
Huggies Hamper worth $55

3rd prize $50 CASH
Huggies Hamper worth $36

All winners will be invited to go on stage to receive their prizes from the Guest of Honour.

Winning breastfeeding photos will be posted on www.breastfeeding.org.sg and published in BMSG(S) newsletter, “Keeping Abreast”.

How to join

Simply download the application form from www.breastfeeding.org.sg. Fill it up and submit it with a registration fee of $10 and a 4R breastfeeding photo.

I suggest :

Take part in BMSG(S) breastfeeding photo contest and showcase the photos of your breastfeeding moments

It is our sincere desire ttoprovide a little joy to each family that comes in touch with BMSG(S).

How to join the contest
  • Download the application form. Fill up the form, enclosed your crossed cheque and mail it together with the 4R breastfeeding photo(s). For other payment modes, you may contact the BMSG(S) for more details.
  • The photographs can be in black & white colored. The recommended size is 4R.
  • The contest fee is $10. Please addressed the crossed cheque to “”Breastfeeding Mothers’ Support Group (S)”.
  • At the back of every photograph, please write
    • The mother’s name
    • The child’s name, gender and his/her age (in terms of number of months)
    • Contact number & email address
  • You may submit more than one photograph per child per form. There will be no extra fee for additional photos submitted.
  • Each photo will be judge based on one category.
  • The child’s legal guardian must sign the application form.
  • Upon submission of photo, BMSG(S) reserves the right to publish your photo on its website or any of its publications. Your permission will be sought for any other purposes otherwise stated.
Once we have received your application form and payment.your photo(s) will be immediately entered into the contest.

The dateline of submission is 8th August 2008 at 5.00pm.

Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Why is there a contest fee?
We seek your understanding as this is needed to pay for the contest operating costs
2. How many winners are there in this contest?
The total number of winners is 12.
3. Who can enter?Any family who lives Singapore is welcome to enter their child in the contest.

4. Can I enter over the Internet?
We apologise that this is not possible.
5. Can I submit professionally taken photos, or head shots from agencies?
Yes, but the tone of the contest is not one of professional models. In addition, you must own the copyrights to any photos you submit.

6. Can I join multiple categories?Yes, you can by submitting multiple photographs. Each photograph will be categorized based on the age of the child in the picture.

7. What do you mean by “age of the child” in the picture?
The breastfeeding photo may have been taken in the past (eg in Jan 2008) when the child is 5months old. The child will be 11month in August 2008. The photo will be categorized for 0-6months.

8. What is the selection process like?
A panel of four breastfeeding mothers with an eye for beauty (with no vested interest in who wins) carefully views every photo and with no prejudice in regards to sex, race, or age. Once all the photos are in, each judge gets to choose as many photos as she wants. Then a selection process takes place usually over several days. All judges come together through this process to reach a group decision on the final winners on 10 August. The judges are committed to being impartial and choosing winners of a wide variety. All Judges’ decisions are final. The deadline for all photos to reach us will be 8 Aug. Winners will be notified via e-mail for the prize presentation on 16 Aug 2008, Sat at the NVPC.

9. Will I get my photographs back?
We apologize that as a standard practice, your photographs will not be return. However, should you be able to provide a returned and stamped envelope, we will try our best to post the photographs back to you.

10. Can I submit photos of breastfeeding twins or tandem nursing in a single photo?
Yes, you can.

11. How would I know if my child has won immediately after judging?
When the judges completed their judging, winners will be notified via email. If you'd like to find out who the winners are after judging, do check out www.breastfeeding.org.sg after 11 August.

12. Any tips to give me in a better chance to win the prize?
Yes, we will be delighted to help you.
A good quality photo will aid the judges in making abetter judgement. Please ensure that the photo is clear not blurry or grainy.. Lighting will make a big difference. Photos too light are washed out or too dark and shadowed lack definition and contrast.

PM me for application form.:tlaugh:

Attachments

Last edited: