BTO- Acacia Breeze@Yishun

mi_dun_noe

Alpha Male
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering anyone had applied for Acacia Breeze@ Yishun and got a queue number to choose a unit? Any advises on which unit to choose for 4-room?

Hope to hear from you all.

Last edited:

mi_dun_noe

Alpha Male
i like those location for 5 room unit! thinking of the one facing the park but havent discuss with my the other half yet. how about u?
I thought u apply for 4 room. If u apply for 4 room, you only can choose 4 room wor. I also think of facing the park or street 51. U got any unit u like or u think is not bad?

chevelle

I thought u apply for 4 room. If u apply for 4 room, you only can choose 4 room wor. I also think of facing the park or street 51. U got any unit u like or u think is not bad?
yeah i know, but there isnt any much good location for 4 room. maybe the one facing the park or the one facing multistorey carkpark.

wa so lucky. I am still pondering to move. preference still in yishun as my badminton coaching base is there. ;)

After Acacia, which lots will open? ;)

vanilla04

Hi neighbors,

I also got a Q no for a 4room for this bto. Anyway, my q is 114. I be alteady went to choose my unit today. I took blk 505A, #11-04.

Reason being nearest to carpark an I can take lift to 8 floor to go to the open garden location at the top of the multiple storey carpark. And only a little bit is looking at others bedroom living room kind. Not face to face kind. As there is a gap jus nice in between. :)