Can i eat Brands Chicken Essence?

abcdef

Alpha Male
Hi. I'm wondering if my wife could take Brands Chicken of Essence? Is there anything good/detrimental to taking it? Thanks.

WinnieL

Hi. I'm wondering if my wife could take Brands Chicken of Essence? Is there anything good/detrimental to taking it? Thanks.
yups.. it's ok to take Brands Chicken of Essence. Can also take birds nest. but always in moderation.

Verona's

I was advised not to drink during first trimester by my mother , i not sure why also , did any mummy was advise not to drink ? I dont know why . But i started drinking during 2nd trimester .. :)

mecolemummy

This is wat i found :wong5:

Question: Can pregnant ladies take BRAND'S Essence of Chicken?

Answer: Only for the variant "Calcium+Isoflavone with BRAND's Essence of Chicken" where there is still insufficent data on the use of Isoflavone by pregnant ladies, the others have not been provento be harmful to pregnant ladies. BRAND's recommend that you consult your healthcare professional on the products best suited to your condition.

diymummy

I took throughout my pregnancy. Take the normal one. Don't take those with additional herbs and stuff.

Still, everything in moderation is key. Can take doesn't mean should take everyday.

If I take too much of this, ie, everyday, I will get too heaty and ulcers will start developing in my mouth.

mrs_eg

I wanted to by CHIX Essence at EYS that day... then ask one of the staff there pregnant lady can drink anot...The person also say 1st trimester better not drink....

Maybe 1st trimester the baby still not that stable???

Btw people... EYS is having 25% off if you buy 2 boxes of Chicken Essence and above... the offer last frm 18-24Jan...

Can buy and keep... and drink slowly....