can't sleep during the night

yuijujin

Hi mummies.. I have problems sleeping at night.. I will sleep at around 9.30am and woke up at around 3 plus in the morning...and unable to sleep...anyone facing the same problem ..? :(

Hi, i think it is common not to get a good night sleep. I Slept around 12am and woke up around 2.30am and cant sleep after that... almost most of the nights is like that...

Hi mummies.. I have problems sleeping at night.. I will sleep at around 9.30am and woke up at around 3 plus in the morning...and unable to sleep...anyone facing the same problem ..? :(

ks76mummy

Hihi...for me, it was difficult to get quality sleep at night during the first trimester...would wake up every three hours...haiz...and couldn't fall asleep again after 5 am...could only try to catch up on my sleep during weekends. But it got better when I went on to the second tri...

yuijujin

Me too.... I'm wide awake now..... :'( I've been trying to sleep since 4.30am... :( how many weeks are you in now..? I'm 26 weeks now...

Sweetoothz

Me too! Slept at 2am n at 530am when the alarm goes off my eyes also auto dowan to close. Now hubby gone to work n I'm wide awake! Lucky on mc if not surely by 11am at work my eyes cannot open already!!!