Cheap place to buy baby food and feeding accessories.

yeng

I came across this website which sells brands like Earth Best, Gerber, Munchkins really cheap:
Search - baby food - iHerb.com
They also sell supplements like Nordic Naturals and Sambucol, and lots of natural creams and bodywash for baby. Prices more than 60% off the retail prices in the local stores.

They are also giving you US$10 off your first purchase if you spend $40 & above (US$5 off if below $40). Just use this link to sign up: iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products
Or key in this coupon code "YEN647" during checkout.

Hope this info is useful for some mummies.

Last edited:

yeng

Just received this email from iHerb:
"Now through October 31st, our Eurasia Express shipping method is free for orders over $60.00!"

Delivery takes 4-8 business days.
Tracking is available.
Orders up to $105.00.
Limit 15 lbs per order.

This promo makes this method more attractive than the "Global Mail by DHL" method if you buy by this month. Faster, provides tracking of your parcel, allows you to buy more per order and also heavier items.

yeng

Some updates on those interested to buy from iHerb:

They have removed the Eurasia Express shipping method. Frankly, I find it quite useless since the other methods serve me better.
For the whole month of June, it is a good time to shop with them & to get VIP status for life (more discount):
Free Global Priority Mail
service for orders over $40.00, and deeper discounts on DHL Express shipping.
This Global Priority Mail is normally $4.

And if you are not yet a VIP customer, your account has been temporarily upgraded to VIP status.
The VIP discount you will see in the shopping cart is based on the following discount structure:
5% --if your order is less than $60.00
6% --if your order is from $60.00 to $69.99
7% --if your order is from $70.00 to $79.99
8% --if your order is from $80.00 to $89.99
9% --if your order is from $90.00 to $99.99
10% --if your order is from $100.00 to $199.99
12% --if your order is from $200.00 to $399.99
14% --if your order is $400.00 or more

In addition, if you order $200.00 or more from us during the month of June, we will upgrade your account to permanent VIP status!

And for those who are shopping with them for the first time. Key in this coupon code "YEN647" during checkout for a USD$10 off your first purchase.
Before you make a purchase, do pop by my blog entry here for more info about ordering from them: Where can we buy affordable supplements, organic food, natural personal care and household products? | Yeng's Sales Blog