Children parties

Simplyberries2

Hello Ladies

My nephew's bday is round the corner. What I have in mind is organise a party and probably decorate the place with his favourite cartoon character. What's the easiest way that I need not rack my brain or get too busy over it? Any recommendations for children theme parties or you have a personal experience? Thanks in advance!

lindayou80

Hi

I catered mine from Rasel, they have a range of cartoon characters to choose from. I picked Princess theme and they came with foil and latex balloons, including cutlery. Those kids who attended the party loved the decorations and food.

Simplyberries2

Hi Lindayou80

Thanks for your recommendation! I ordered Kids party bonanza package for my nephew. All the kids love it and the adults also enjoyed the get together. I think I'll try their buffet lunch or dinner package next time.

Hi

I catered mine from Rasel, they have a range of cartoon characters to choose from. I picked Princess theme and they came with foil and latex balloons, including cutlery. Those kids who attended the party loved the decorations and food.